Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Resweater shipping costs

As many of you know, for years now I have kept a low maximum shipping rate of $6 for Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan, and $10 for all other states. The cost of the sweaters, shipping costs, and pretty much all other costs involved for me, have gone up over the years, and I regretfully have to increase my shipping rates. Starting this Thursday, September 20th, 2012, the new maximum rates will be $8 for Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan, and $12 for all other states. Additionally, any orders of over 25 sweaters will be an additional $10 (so an order of anything over 25 sweaters would be $18 to Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, or Michigan, and $22 to all other states). I have really struggled with this decision, but I have been losing a lot of money lately, due to the rising costs of... well everything, and this will allow me to not raise the prices of the sweaters themselves.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kris :)

No comments: