Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's What I've Been Working on Wednesday!



This week, this post should be called "What haven't I been working on". I have the last of my 2 shows on Saturday, so i've been busy making things for it. Since I already had a lot of appliqued throw pillows that I have spent a lot of time on, I wanted to have some more affordable options, so I made some patterned pillows without appliques. I thought neck cowls, and scarves would be nice, so I made some of those too. While I wasn't busy at the Fiber in The Park, I made dryer ball cores, and I finished them up over the last couple of days. So, what have you been working on? As always, feel free to post pictures of your finished recycled wool projects on my Facebook page!

8 comments:

lynn said...

the pillows are gorgeous!

Resweater said...

Thanks! They are fun to make :).

Lora said...

Yes... The pillows are really nice. I've been planning to do some pillows myself! Now I'm really inspired.

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Kris! I wish you all the best for the weekend's show.

Munch for Lunch said...

Do you fill your pillows with fiberfill/similar or pillow forms?

Resweater said...

I use pillow forms, so they can remove the cover & wash it if they want. I tried using used throw pillows as the pillow forms, so I could repurpose more, but they were too lumpy and all different sizes. With pillow forms, I can keep using the same patterns.

Jilly Lovett said...

What a wonderful collection of mouthwatering creations! The pillows look fab - look forward to hearing how you did at the show and which itms were best sellers :)

Resweater said...

Thanks, Jilly! Nothing really sold particularly well. I sold a couple of everything. There just wasn't a good turnout. This weekend should be much better for sales.