Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My diaper covers in action!


Looking at my diaper covers laying flat doesn't do them justice, so a friend of mine let me use her baby as a model! Since he was on the go, we were only able to try on a couple of pair. Many blurry deleted pictures later, we have pictures!



Even though this this one was too big for him, it still looks much more adorable on a bottom than just laying there!



I will have a wide variety of soakers and shorties like these at the fiber shows this summer, so if you're in the area when the shows are on, stop on by!

4 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Cute behind on the model!

Hannah said...

So cute! I have made these before for my cd baby, and the longies from the sweater arms as well. Love it! How did you sew the star on? I would love to do something like that, but all I have is a regular sewing machine. Can I do it with that? or by hand? Thanks!

Resweater said...

I sewed the star on with my regular sewing machine... just regular stitching. Just be careful... the appliques like to move around as you are sewing them on. I am usually a no pins, fly by the seat of my pants, sewer, but with the appliques I have to pin them if I want them centered properly.

Alissa said...

so, so freaking cute. and hey, if you ever have need of my "superior photography skillz," I have a new baby just jonesing for a sweet little diaper cover!