Saturday, May 9, 2009

~ Big sale - Happy Mother's Day!!! ~


To celebrate Mother's Day (and the fact that I have so many sweaters!!!) I am having a BIG SALE! All sweaters in Resweater, my Artfire shop (as well as any that are not listed yet, if you need something specific) are $1 off each single sweater, and 50 cents off of each sweater in a lot (if the lot had 10 sweaters, you get $5 off). This sale does not apply to sweaters previously put on hold. To take advantage of my sale just check out your sweaters like normal, but don't pay through Paypal until you get a revised invoice from me.

Happy Mother's Day!!!


ETA: I forgot to give dates for the sale! This sale will run this whole week, and ends on Saturday night at midnight, 5/16/09.

1 comment:

Tegan Henry said...

Yes! Sale! ;)
hey- do you have any striped 100% cashmere? Your artfire shop says no items in 100% cashmere, but also says to contact you with specific inquiry. Let me know!
hearts, tegan