Monday, October 13, 2008

Cute little slippers & shoes!


One of my favorite things made of recycled wool are children's slipper shoes. They are so cute that it's hard to believe that they were once a sad sweater that didn't have a closet to call home! The striped pair are made by the talented Kaboogie. More of her work can be found in her Etsy shop:

Kaboogie Shoes
www.kaboogie.etsy.com




Now these truly deserve the term 'upcycled', because I don't care how lovely the sweater... these are much better off in their second life as Polliwogs slippers. I don't consider Olivia just a wahm or crafter, but an artist. Don't take my word for it... check out these slippers! For more of her work, go to:

Polliwogs
www.hyenacart.com/polliwogs



1 comment:

Chris said...

Those are the cutest little things that I have seen! She is very creative and talented. Thanks for showcasing all of these great artists Kris.